The Lightline models are transdermal quadripolar electrocatheters, specifically designed for the stimulation of peripheral nerves. Combining excellent mechanical properties of resistance and flexibility, the Lightline catheters are user-friendly in phases of installation for simple and target positioning.
- A diameter of 1.2 mm and internal structure of the spiral quadrifilar conductors confer rigidity, and at the same time, elasticity. These characteristics make it very easy to handle and favour long-term durability.
- The low electric resistance of the conductors reduces the dispersion of energy, making the stimulus more effective and lengthens the stimulator’s life cycle.
- The characteristic of the platinum-iridium electrodes allows for good visibility in the endoscopy, which facilitates the correct positioning of the catheter.
- Availability of catheters with vast arrays of electrodes allows for an ample definition of the electric field for a more precise stimulation.
- The package includes an insulated Tuohy needle and two fixing sleeves (of various dimensions) used to prevent the dislocation of the catheter installed.
|Lightline 130||ECNLL 130||Quadripolar||30 cm||4 mm||5 ohm|
|Lightline 130S||ECNLL 130S||Quadripolar||30 cm||2 mm||5 ohm|
|Lightline 130L||ECNLL 130L||Quadripolar||30 cm||6 mm||5 ohm|
|Lightline 150||ECNLL 150||Quadripolar||50 cm||4 mm||8 ohm|
|Lightline 150S||ECNLL 150S||Quadripolar||50 cm||2 mm||8 ohm|
|Lightline 150L||ECNLL 150L||Quadripolar||50 cm||6 mm||8 ohm|